- The relay is designed to monitor phase loss, sequence and asymmetry in 3-phase network.
- Power supply from the monitored circuit.
- Wide range of monitored voltage 208 – 480 V.
- Adjustable time delay (to eliminate short-term voltage drops).
- Measures true root mean square value of the voltage – TRUE RMS.
- Adjustable level of asymmetry with the option to turn it off.
- Phase failure: Yes
- Phase sequence: Yes
- Asymmetry: Yes
- Monitored range: AC 3× 208 – 480 V
- Output contact: 2x CO, 16 A
- Housing: 1-MODULE
- Power supply: monitored voltage
- Dimensions: 90 x 52 x 66 mm (3.5˝ x 0.7˝ x 2.5˝)