- Current transformer is a part of the product. Inside this transformer there is a wire which senses the volume of flowing current.
- This construction reduces thermal stress of product when compared with conventional solutions with inbuilt shunt, and increases current range up to 20 Amps, and galvanically separates monitored circuit.
- For heating bars in sliding rails, heating cables, indication of current flow, controlling of 1-phase motor consumption,…
- Supply is galvanically separated from measuring current.
- Current exceeding – current fl owing through monitored wire must not exceed 100 A.
- Voltage type: AC
- Monitored levels: overcurrent
- Monitored range: 1 – 20 A (50/60 Hz)
- Output type: 1x CO, 8 A
- Housing: 1-MODULE
- Supply voltage (frequency): AC 24-240 V, DC 24 V (AC 50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions: 90 x 17.6 x 80.5 mm (3.5˝ x 0.7˝ x 3.2˝)