- It is used to monitor the value of direct voltage in 1-phase circuits.
- Supply voltage from monitored voltage.
- Monitors voltage exceeding the upper voltage level (Umax) and falling below the lower voltage level (Umin) – according to the selected function.
- Smooth adjustment of both voltage levels – the lower level Umin is set in % of the upper-level Umax.
- Adjustable time delay (to eliminate short-term voltage drops and spikes).
- Option to select functions with fault state memory (Latch).
- The fault state memory can be reset by the control input (R).
- Measures true root mean square value of the voltage – TRUE RMS.
- Overvoltage: Yes
- Undervoltage: Yes
- Monitored range: DC 6 – 30 V
- Output contact: 1x CO, 16 A
- Housing: 1-MODULE
- Power supply: from monitored voltage
- Dimensions: 90 x 17.6 x 64 mm (3.5˝ x 0.7˝ x 2.5˝)