- Relay monitors phase sequence and failure (e.g. control of correct motor winding etc.).
- Relay is designated for monitoring of 3-phase networks.
- Supply from all phases which means that relay is functional also in case of one phase failure.
- Supply and monitored supply Un:
HRN-56/208 – 3x 208 V HRN-56/480 – 3x 480 V
HRN-56/240 – 3x 240 V HRN-56/575 – 3x 575 V
HRN-56/400 – 3x 400 V
- Fixed time delay T1 (500 ms) and adjustable time delay T2 (0 -10 s).
- Umin: 70 – 95% of monitored voltage.
- Output contact: 1x changeover 8 A/250 V AC1 (AgNi, 2500 VA).
- 1-MODULE, DIN rail mounting (HRN-56/480 a HRN-56/575 in 3-MODULE design).