- It is used to monitor the value of alternating or direct voltage in 1-phase circuits.
- Supply voltage from monitored voltage.
- Monitors voltage exceeding the upper voltage level (Umax) and falling below the lower voltage level (Umin) – according to the selected function.
- Smooth adjustment of both voltage levels – the lower level Umin is set in % of the upper-level Umax.
- Adjustable time delay (to eliminate short-term voltage drops and peaks).
- Option to select functions with fault state memory (Latch).
- The fault state memory can be reset with a button on the panel (RESET).
- Measures true root mean square value of the voltage – TRUE RMS.
- Overvoltage: Yes
- Undervoltage: Yes
- Monitored range: AC/DC 48 – 276 V
- Output contact: 1x CO, 16 A
- Housing: 8-PIN into socket
- Power supply: from monitored voltage
- Dimensions: 48 × 48 × 79 mm (1.89˝ × 1.89˝ × 3.11˝)