- It is used for monitoring voltage, phase failure, sequence, and asymmetry in the 3-phase network.
- Wide range of monitored voltage with automatic selection of a low/ high range.
- Fixed overvoltage level (Umax), adjustable Undervoltage level (Umin).
- Adjustable time delay t2 (to eliminate short-term voltage drops and peaks).
- Adjustable time delay t3 (to eliminate short-term OK state).
- Adjustable asymmetry level with the option to turn it OFF.
- Measures true root mean square value of the voltage – TRUE RMS.
- Fault memory reset can be done by RESET button on the panel or by an external opening contact.
- Phase failure: Yes
- Phase sequence: Yes
- Adjustable overvoltage: No
- Adjustable undervoltage: Yes
- Asymmetry: Yes
- Monitored range: AC 3 x 190 – 500 V
- Output contact: 2x CO, 16 A
- Housing: 3-MODULE
- Power supply: monitored voltage
- Dimensions: 90 x 52 x 65 mm (3.5˝ x 2˝ x 2.6˝)